Friday, October 21, 2005

Recording today...

I'm going into the studio today. Or rather, my uncle's studio. We're going to record and make beautiful music. I've been working on some songs, chord progressions anyway, the lyrics are absolute shite, but I'll find someway to make it work.

At the moment, I'm listening to Radiohead on shuffle. It's a 4-track recording of The Bends. It's nice.

Yesterday, I finished midterms, was really tired, and I hung out with a guy named Christian, where I tried out some soloing over some of his stuff. We're thinking of forming a band, like beats and stuff with like some traditional instruments and making it all eclectic and stuff.

I also hung out with my friends, Sheena, Matt, Samantha and John (except Matt left after something to do with Sheena). The other four of us decided we were going to go to karaoke, where I did No Surprises. And had what Sheena didn't want of her drink. I felt good getting buzzed before I went up to do my song.

Now my dad is going to San Francisco for the weekend.

I'll be hanging out with my mom's side of the family, since I don't do that enough when my dad is here. It's a good plan anyway.

No comments: