Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Smoking...

I think I ended up smoking three of my rolled ciggies last night and some of a crap Marlboro red. The night before, I hung out with some people from the hostel. I mean, it was the same thing last night, wherein I got plenty drunk and downloaded new music from this British guy from London. Charming fellow, very Colin Firth, if you know what I mean, just by looks. Mum says Kevin Spacey as well.
I'll post pictures.

This first pic is me at the apartment we left 4 days into our stay because it was almost unlivable. But it had an amazing view.

That situation was last week, when we were looking for ANY flat. As far as I was concerned, the fact that the guy was fixing up the place was something I could look over, but the shower sucked, was in the laundry room and was desolate and cold. I only used that shower once.


These are some people from the hostel, although I assure I'm shit with names. Assuredly.

Yesterday I was told I seemed more cynical. I will assure that this is the case since I came here. I've been swindled, stolen from, and we've been penniless and having to salvage every last penny and dollar we had to exchange for Euros.

The night before last, we went to some places in Barri Gotico, since this is the area where the hostel Itaca is. More pictures to come from there.


There's a British guy there, who sometimes looks like Colin Firth and sometimes Kevin Spacey. There I am looking happy for whatever reason.

And that is all.

And to all a good morning.

Or fuck off, if you care that it's only morning in Spain and can't just chill.

Cheers, to the lot of you.

No comments: