Tuesday, July 18, 2006

i'm thinking and doing and still nothing happens


i'm looking for a job. among other things. there's so much sense i need to make of things. and i still want to lose myself in the trivial. i applied at south coast plaza, other places, mother's market, just so i can start making money so i can support whatever i need to support. no one's happy here.

i need to find myself somewhere else. one of these days. i'm talking with people about music. it's very important to me that i continue doing music. i can't just forget. i can't let my work life be all encompassing (but then again i can't decide before i even have it).

well, i enjoyed my unpaid occupation as a photographer. i hope to continue something like that, something creative. at least for the now, mothers is one of the few places that actually doesn't make you wear pants instead of jeans...

which might look better for me, anyway. i'm not a pant person.

No comments: